Yo minna genki ka? Are? Watashi? Ah watashi
genki jyanai yo. Fyuuh I spent my entire time just sit in front of my dear
lappie, typing on my noisy keyboard, and sometime more than twice go to toilet(i
dont have to explain why). This is really ngeh for me. Well perhaps you dont
care what Iam doing right now or what Ive done, the important thing for me, Ive
to finish my works today now matter what will be happen or happening to me. So
Lets back to the tophic.
Lets see, I thinks this work is not bad at all
actually, Ive got many things I dunno and Ive becomed more curious and serious
woman right now(if not I cant finish them all)
Well guys I just found something new from this boring activity on my work and yep maybe you already know or not yet, but for me this is really amusing. For now I can put some of my favorite songs on my blog. This is really easy actually.
Well guys I just found something new from this boring activity on my work and yep maybe you already know or not yet, but for me this is really amusing. For now I can put some of my favorite songs on my blog. This is really easy actually.
how to insert songs into your blog:
· 1Visit this site,
· 2 When you open it you will
see this
· 3 Just choose your design
playlist in choose skin
· 4 After that go to the next
side (edit playlist)
· 5Insert your favorite
songs, nah there are 2 option *manual playlist and RSS podcast, manual playlist
is that you have to upload your songs first, if RSS podcast you just copy-paste
the URL from youtube, soundcloude, or others and put on the tabs
· 6Then click configure
setting to edit your playlist
·
Well the last just click
done or save. Copy-paste the URL into your HTML just open your blog setting,
click add new gadget, and choose add HTML
Well your blog will not boring or silent anymore
just like my preciouse blog.
Oke guys I hope this is will be use for you. See you next
post~




0 komentar:
Post a Comment