In the morning near the fireplace.
Sesa: daddy, daddy, look what I’ve found!
Daddy bear: what is it?
Sesa: look at this! (show and hand over the old picture)
Daddy bear: hoo where you found it?
Sesa: in the box in grandma’s room.
Daddy bear: mm,.. how nostalgic.
Sesa: whos that ugly girl?
Daddy bear: well, come closer, daddy will tell you a story.
Sesa : yayy!
Sesa: daddy, daddy, look what I’ve found!
Daddy bear: what is it?
Sesa: look at this! (show and hand over the old picture)
Daddy bear: hoo where you found it?
Sesa: in the box in grandma’s room.
Daddy bear: mm,.. how nostalgic.
Sesa: whos that ugly girl?
Daddy bear: well, come closer, daddy will tell you a story.
Sesa : yayy!
Daddy bear: Once upon
a time in a large forest, close to a village
…….., stood
the cottage where the Teddy Bear family lived. They were not really proper
Teddy Bears, for Father Bear was very big, Mother Bear was middling in size,
and only Baby Bear could be described as a Teddy Bear. (Narrator)
Mummy bear: oh noo! You said she has a new boyfriend
now! Wow I can’t believe it! She married 7 times with other male lions.
Daddy bear: *open the door. Hey I got 3 pumpkins, let’s cook pasta tonight! Hoho..
Little bear: daddy, daddy, She rejected my request friend again on facebook.
Daddy bear: aah how mean! Maybe next time she will!
Little bear: but this already the 13th time she turned me down.
Daddy bear: eh really! Tomorrow daddy will block her facebook.
Little bear: no dad, it’s okay. I’ll send a message to her.
Mummy bear: dear, please call Mrs. Giraffe to pick up me now! Today I have gathering at mother elephant house with others mother animals. Please watch little bear, okay.
Daddy bear: oh yes sweet heart, leave it to me.
Daddy bear: *open the door. Hey I got 3 pumpkins, let’s cook pasta tonight! Hoho..
Little bear: daddy, daddy, She rejected my request friend again on facebook.
Daddy bear: aah how mean! Maybe next time she will!
Little bear: but this already the 13th time she turned me down.
Daddy bear: eh really! Tomorrow daddy will block her facebook.
Little bear: no dad, it’s okay. I’ll send a message to her.
Mummy bear: dear, please call Mrs. Giraffe to pick up me now! Today I have gathering at mother elephant house with others mother animals. Please watch little bear, okay.
Daddy bear: oh yes sweet heart, leave it to me.
Knock, knock. *Someone knocked the door
Mrs. Giraffe: hello anybody home? Hello?
Daddy bear: ah wait! Wait!
Ms Girrafe: c’mon we will be late if we don’t hurry!!
Mummy bear: I got it! I got it! Well, bye dear…
Mrs. Giraffe: hello anybody home? Hello?
Daddy bear: ah wait! Wait!
Ms Girrafe: c’mon we will be late if we don’t hurry!!
Mummy bear: I got it! I got it! Well, bye dear…
Daddy bear: byee…
In other place, Not far
away, lived a fair-haired little girl who had a similar nature to Baby Bear,
only she was haughty and stuck-up as well, and though Baby Bear often asked her
to come and play at his house, she always said no.
Goldilocks: Stuart! Stuart! Buy me a new dress now!
Stuart: e, eh, but you already bought it yesterday ?
Goldilocks: This one is too old, not suit me anymore!!
Stuart: eh okay, I will buy one for you.
Goldilocks: Stuart! Stuart! Buy me a new dress now!
Stuart: e, eh, but you already bought it yesterday ?
Goldilocks: This one is too old, not suit me anymore!!
Stuart: eh okay, I will buy one for you.
Silent…..
Goldilocks: now!!
Stuart: A, allright………..
Goldilocks: now!!
Stuart: A, allright………..
Open Laptop.
Goldilocks: Aah I’ve too many friend requests. 1,2,3,4.. who is it? I don’t know him at all. Well, delete request, delete, delete. Samuel Handokoclalucayangkamuach, absolutely deleted! Hoo This kid! Little Bear.
Stuart: I’m back, I’m back! I got a new dress for you lady~
Goldilocks: I said red dress!! Not black!
Goldilocks: Aah I’ve too many friend requests. 1,2,3,4.. who is it? I don’t know him at all. Well, delete request, delete, delete. Samuel Handokoclalucayangkamuach, absolutely deleted! Hoo This kid! Little Bear.
Stuart: I’m back, I’m back! I got a new dress for you lady~
Goldilocks: I said red dress!! Not black!
~*~
Sesa: I don’t like
Goldilocks, she had bad attitude.
Daddy Bear: haha is that’s
so, but the story has just begun. One day Mother
Bear made a nice pudding. It was a new recipe, with blueberries and other
crushed berries. Her friends told her it was delicious.
Sesa: I wanna eat pudding
too
Daddy : Daddy will make you
one tomorrow.
Sessa : Now !! *tee-hee
Sessa : Now !! *tee-hee
The next morning at The Family
Bear’s house
Mummy Bear: ah done!
Little Bear: yayy pudding!
Daddy Bear: may I taste it now?
Mommy Bear: nope! It has to be left to cool now, otherwise it won't taste nice. That will take at least an hour
Little Bear: She rejected my request again. Mummy, mummy. A new mail!
Daddy bear : let me see~
Mummy Bear: ah done!
Little Bear: yayy pudding!
Daddy Bear: may I taste it now?
Mommy Bear: nope! It has to be left to cool now, otherwise it won't taste nice. That will take at least an hour
Little Bear: She rejected my request again. Mummy, mummy. A new mail!
Daddy bear : let me see~
Ah This is from Beaver family. They invite us to their
house now.
Mommy Bear : Aha. Why don't
we go and visit the Beavers' new baby now? Mummy Beaver will be pleased to
see us.
Little Bear and Daddy Bear : Hoo Babby! !
Little Bear and Daddy Bear : Hoo Babby! !
At The Beaver Family House
Knock, knock, knock
Little Beaver: eh whos coming now? *check the door
Family Bear: Bonjour~
Little Beaver: hoo welcome!
Knock, knock, knock
Little Beaver: eh whos coming now? *check the door
Family Bear: Bonjour~
Little Beaver: hoo welcome!
Daddy Beaver: Come in, come in. You finally come, this
way! You have to see it. The Babby is so cute.
Little Beaver: hey Teddy, I have a new game now. Please play with me.
Little Bear: Ah is it really okay? What game anyway?
Little Beaver: Ulun Man and Pig Man who Attack On Titans!!
Little Bear: awww, that’s cool!
Little Bear: Let’s play it now!
Little Beaver: Allright! Come to my room now!
Little Beaver: hey Teddy, I have a new game now. Please play with me.
Little Bear: Ah is it really okay? What game anyway?
Little Beaver: Ulun Man and Pig Man who Attack On Titans!!
Little Bear: awww, that’s cool!
Little Bear: Let’s play it now!
Little Beaver: Allright! Come to my room now!
~*~
Daddy bear: A short
time later,
……the
stuck-up little girl, whose name was Goldilocks, passed by the Bears' house as
she picked flowers. (Narrator)
Goldilocks: Oh, what an ugly house the
Bears have! I'm going to peep
inside! It won't be beautiful like my house, but I'm dying to see where Baby
Bear lives.
Before Goldilocks knocked the door, someone called
her..
Stuart: Goldilocks, Goldilocks where are you?
Goldilocks: oh no! hey Im here!
Stuart: Ah There you are! Look at these flowers, how pretty!!
Goldilocks: ssst, you stay here, okay
Stuart: eh whos house is it? You wanna enter?
Goldilocks: just stay here kay!
Stuart: ah yes ma’am!! Please, be carefull
Goldilocks: (open the door) anyone at home ??
hmm nice smell, A pudding !
Stuart: Goldilocks, Goldilocks where are you?
Goldilocks: oh no! hey Im here!
Stuart: Ah There you are! Look at these flowers, how pretty!!
Goldilocks: ssst, you stay here, okay
Stuart: eh whos house is it? You wanna enter?
Goldilocks: just stay here kay!
Stuart: ah yes ma’am!! Please, be carefull
Goldilocks: (open the door) anyone at home ??
hmm nice smell, A pudding !
(dipping her finger into the pudding Mother Bear had
left to cool). Quite nice!! I will try another XD .
At the front of the door
At the front of the door
Stuart: I hope
shes allright
Ring .. ring (ringtone)
Stuart: yes, Stuart here. Ah yes ! yes! I will be there now! Just wait.
On the Kitchen
Goldilocks: Now then, this must be Father Bear's chair, this will be Mother Bear's, and this one is Baby Bears. I'll just sit on it a while.
Ring .. ring (ringtone)
Stuart: yes, Stuart here. Ah yes ! yes! I will be there now! Just wait.
On the Kitchen
Goldilocks: Now then, this must be Father Bear's chair, this will be Mother Bear's, and this one is Baby Bears. I'll just sit on it a while.
Crack,..crack bum! Goldilocks
crashed to the floor.
Goldilocks: so boring!! Ill go to the next room. Mm! Quite comfy!
yaawn~ so sleepy, just a little ~
At the outside…
Goldilocks: so boring!! Ill go to the next room. Mm! Quite comfy!
yaawn~ so sleepy, just a little ~
At the outside…
Daddy Beaver: This house never change before. I like
your house.
Daddy and Mummy Bear: ah thanks.
Little Beaver: Please show me The series one from The
Ulun Man and Pig Man dance on the Night Train, okay?
Little Bear: roger !
Little Bear: roger !
Little Bear: mummy, mummy, wasn't the new Beaver baby ever so
small? Was I as tiny as that when I was
born?
Mommy Bear: Not quite, but almost.
Daddy Beaver: When
Daddy Beaver: When
Daddy Bear: Hurry! Someone is in our house!!
They dashed into the kitchen.
Daddy bear: I knew it! Somebody has gobbled up the pudding.
Mommy: Oh my!! Someone has been jumping up and down on my chair!!
Mommy: Oh my!! Someone has been jumping up and down on my chair!!
Little Bear: somebody's broken my chair!
Daddy Beaver: Where could the culprit be?
Little Beaver: how scary!?
Little Beaver: how scary!?
They all ran upstairs and tiptoed in
amazement over to Baby Bear's bed. In it lay Goldilocks, sound asleep.
Father Bear: Hey *point to Goldilocks
Baby Bear prodded her toe.
Goldilocks: mm.. Who's that?
Father Bear: That was should be my question.
Goldilocks: Where am I? aah! *surprised
All: aaah!!
Stuart: Eh whats happen?
All and Goldilocks: ??
Goldilocks: c’mon Stuart, we leaving now!!
Stuart: eh wait!! Whats happen?
Goldilocks: just hurry up!
All: aaah!!
Stuart: Eh whats happen?
All and Goldilocks: ??
Goldilocks: c’mon Stuart, we leaving now!!
Stuart: eh wait!! Whats happen?
Goldilocks: just hurry up!
Little Bear: hey don't run away! Come back! I forgive
you, come and play with me! And please
accept my request friend!
Daddy Bear: oh yeah!! If not I will block your facebook account!
Daddy Bear: oh yeah!! If not I will block your facebook account!
Goldilocks: very well, please don’t block my account!
Little Beaver: hey if you play with us. I will let you
to play Ulun Man and Pig Man who attack on titans.
Goldilocks: Stuart! Please tell mother that I will come late.
Stuart: yes lady! Leave it to me!
Goldilocks: Stuart! Please tell mother that I will come late.
Stuart: yes lady! Leave it to me!
~*~
Daddy
Bear: And
this is how it all ended. From that day onwards, haughty rude Goldilocks became
a pleasant little girl. She made friends with Baby Bear and often went to his
house. She invited him to her house too, and they remained good friends,
always.
Sesa: aah good story.
Ah! Dad! Are you little bear.. on the story ?
Daddy bear: haha yes I am ^^
Sesa: And where is she now?
Daddy Bear: I dunno, but I hope she will allright
Sesa: Dad you still have that game?
Daddy Bear: …..
Ah! Dad! Are you little bear.. on the story ?
Daddy bear: haha yes I am ^^
Sesa: And where is she now?
Daddy Bear: I dunno, but I hope she will allright
Sesa: Dad you still have that game?
Daddy Bear: …..

0 komentar:
Post a Comment